There are several tips you will want to consider when looking for a large air purifier.
1. Multi-stage filtration system: The more technologically advanced stages/steps an air purifier has to clean the air around you, the more effective it may be. Remember, it is not about cleaning the air quickly as the quality of the air is what matters.
2. Cleaning coverage: If the space you are in is over 700 square feet, you will need to go with a large air purifier. From here, read the features of every large purifier you look at carefully and see how much coverage it provides in square feet. It is up to you to know whether the machine provides enough coverage for where you plan on putting it. For starters, you should always aim for a minimum of 4 air charges per hour (ACH), and this can be calculated using this formula: ACH = (CADR in CFM x 60) / (Room sqft x Ceiling Height). If you are getting less than 4 ACH, then the air purifier you are using is not providing enough coverage.
3. Energy efficient: It is possible for the air around you to be cleaned, therefore using a large air purifier on full power is unnecessary. You will want to make sure there are energy saving features available so that you are not over-consuming energy. Any machine that the EPA has verified as Energy Star-rated will be energy efficient.
4. Easy operation: Being able to remotely control a large air purifier is handy as it may be far from reach most of the time. You also want the machine to be easy to operate with no confusing or hidden features. Every feature should be easy to find, understand, and operate.
1. Larger CADR with the best price. CleanForce Extra-large Air Purifier CADR number can reach to 1000m3/h(600cfm).It’s hard to find an air purifier with a CADR greater than 800m3 / h in the market, and the cost is usually between $600-1200, maybe more...Mega 1000 is 549 USD, the most cost-effective one.
2. Double Filtration System, one more system than othersCleanForce Double Filtration System consists of a dual air intake twin-turbo fan system with two extra-large plastic pre-filters and two multi-integrated filter sets that offer up to 8 layers of filtration. While most air purifiers have only one filtration system with one set of filters that offer up to 4 layers of filtration.
3. Removes particles down to 0.1 micronsCleanforce air purifier uses H13 Medical-grade HEPA, which catches particles down to 0.1 microns in sizes such as viruses, bacteria, and microplastics, while also removing larger particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke. Most air purifiers use ordinary HEPA filters, which traps particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
4. Less Energy with Quite an OperationENERGY STAR-rated air purifier and save your energy bill! Due to the High-precision DC motor and its superior design system, the CleanForce air purifier can deliver up to 1000m3/h CADR(600 cfm) at only 88-watt max at the highest speed. Silent operation at just 35dB on sleep mode. - The Majority of air purifiers cannot deliver up to 1000 1000m3/h CADR(600 cfm) but uses more energy. And also cause more noise.
5. Safe and CertifiedAs you saw earlier, the Mega1000 air purifier has a number of certifications, 6 to be exact whereas most purifiers only have 2-3, to prove that the air purifier is reliable, safe, and efficient. These certifications include Edison Testing Laboratories (ETL) Listed, Federal Communication Committee (FCC) Certified, Energy Star Verified, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Registered, California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified, and California (CA) PROP 65 Certified. These certifications are there to help make sure that you are cleaning the air around you in the most effective and efficient way possible, that is what CleanForce values most.The majority air purifiers only have 2-3 certifications.
Energy Star is a program run by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and DOE that promotes energy efficiency. Simply put,The ENERGY STAR label identifies top-performing, cost-effective products, homes, and buildings. CleanForce Large Room Air Purifier is high-efficient with energy-saving, saves your energy bill, and environmentally friendly!
The ETL listed mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards. The ETL Verified mark denotes an elevated level of quality and reliability for a product, signaling to consumers that a product meets high standards. CleanForce large room air purifier is ETL listed, which indicates that it's high-standard you can trust and safe to use.
CARB(California Air Resources Board) enacted an air cleaner regulation to limit the ozone emissions from indoor air cleaning devices. To be certified, all air cleaners must be tested for electrical safety. Electronic air cleaners must also be tested for ozone emissions and meet an ozone emission concentration limit of 0.050 parts per million. CleanForce large air purifier is an ozone free air purifier meet the CARB standard.
Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act.which requires California to publish a list of chemicals that, in the state’s opinion, are known to cause cancer or reproductive harm.CleanForce large room air purifier pass the CP65 test, is made of completely safe & non-toxic materials.
EPA registration. Any product or device in the US that is either: (1) intended for preventing, destroying, repelling, or mitigating any pest, or (2) makes any antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-mold, or pesticide claim must comply with the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act, including registration with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). CleanForce large room air purifier is a device that filter bacterial, virus, and dust mites, which obtain EPA registration.
The efficacy of air purifiers is typically measured in ACH(Air Changes Per Hour), which means how many times within an hour the air in a room is completely replaced. The Harvard health recommendations point out that achieve an Air Changes Per Hour (ACH) value of at least 4 (the higher, the better). And you can use the following formula to figure out how to choose the right room air purifier.
ACH = (CADR in CFM x 60) / (Room in Square Feet x Ceiling Height).
Let us go through your case. ACH = 4, Room in Sq ft =3000, Ceiling Height = 10 feet; if you input all those numbers in the formula, you should receive a CADR value of 2000CFM. One cubic meter per hour(m3/h) is equivalent to 0.6 cu ft/min and one CFM is equivalent to 1.69 m3/h. It would be best if you had a super large room air purifier which CADR is 3380 m3/h.
Our Cleanforce Mega 1000 large room air purifier's CADR(clean air delivery rate) value is 1000m3/h (600CFM), probably the highest CADR in the market right now. It can clean 4650sq ft once per hour(ACH=1) and 930sq ft 5 times(ACH=5) per hour.
We’re afraid it almost impossible to find a single air purifier’s CADR that can reach this value. Ours is 1000m3/h CADR. The majority of air purifiers in the market is below 800 m3/h.
Our suggestion is to add two air purifiers for a large room, achieving the ACH=4 times per hour. If you put a single Cleanforce large room air purifier in your space, it can cover 3000 square feet, but you won’t be receiving all of the benefits of allergen-free, breathable air because the ACH is only once time per hour. For optimal performance, you should add two air purifiers for such a large room, which can achieve the ACH=4 times per hour.
Our MEGA 1000 room air purifier is definately a large room air purifier. Here are some tips for how to identify large room air purifiers.
Compare with CADR value for the air purifiers. There are four air purifiers; desktop, medium, large, and extra large room air purifiers.
The desktop air purifier CADR is designed for 100 to 160 m3/h, and the medium room air purifier CADR is intended for 200 to 500 m3/h.
The large room air purifier has a larger capacity CADR, designed for above 500 m3/h. And the extra large room air purifier has an even larger capacity CADR, designed for above 800 m3/h. Our CleanForce MEGA 1000 air purifier with 1000 m3/h can easily clean up to 4650 square feet in 1 hour with its fantastic double filtration system.